Outdoor Living Expo Exhibitor Application
March 8th-10th, 2019
The Outdoor Living Expo will feature vendors that provide outdoor living amenities or services associated with outdoors, outdoor entertaining, lawn services, landscaping, and gardening. Experts in their perspective fields will be on hand to provide the latest in outdoor entertainment and maintenance products and information.
This application for exhibit space constitutes a contract between Outdoor Living Expo, LLC and the Company or Individual listed in the application below. Terms listed, plans for the exhibits, rates and exhibit information are part of this contract.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
• Proof of Liability insurance is required, listing Outdoor Living Expo, LLC as additional insured.
• Submission of application and receipt of full amount due is required to secure requested booth. Booth preference will be given in order of application/full payment received.
• No cancellations will be accepted and no refunds will be issued.
• The booth must be manned during the duration of the show, no early exits permitted.
• Only ONE business per booth.
• Free Wi-Fi is provided by the Expo and passwords will be available during the show.
• Drapes, piping and electricity will be provided. Extension cords must be provided by exhibitors.
• Exhibitors receive: Company name and contact information listed on the Outdoor Living Expo Website for the effective year. Exhibitor names and locations listed on an event map distributed to attendees at the entrance.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|• Wednesday, March 6, 2019||Exhibitor Setup 8am-8pm|
|• Thursday, March 7, 2019||Exhibitor Setup 8am-8pm|
|• Friday, March 8, 2019||Exhibitor Setup 8am-11am|
|• Saturday, March 9, 2019||Expo 9am-7pm|
|• Sunday, March 10, 2019||Expo 11am-5pm|
|Exhibitor Breakdown 5pm-8pm|
|• Monday, March 11, 2019||Exhibitor Breakdown 8am-12pm|
Liability and Insurance Hold Harmless: Outdoor Living Expo, LLC is requiring that all exhibitors hold harmless Outdoor Living Expo, LLC and its owners or volunteers from all liability or claims for damages due to injury to property or person to include death and that Outdoor Living Expo, LLC is included as Additional Insured on the General Liability & Auto Liability on a primary noncontributory basis. Waiver of Subrogation in favor of the certificate holder is afforded on the General Liability, Auto & Workers Compensation if required by signed written contract executed prior to loss and where permitted by law. Auto Liability includes endorsement CA9948 and MCS90 if transporting pollutants. Umbrella / Excess Policy is available on request.
Insurance: Exhibitors and Vendors are required to provide Outdoor Living Expo, LLC with a certificate of insurance in good standing in the amount of $1,000,000.00 for general liability and $300,000.00 for damage resulting from the activities associated with your exhibit or from actions by your staff or representatives before, during or after the show. The exhibitor is to provide a copy of listed insurance to Outdoor Living Expo, LLC prior to the start of the event.
Contact information for Outdoor Living Expo Representatives:
• Laura Anderson-Noll – email@example.com – (605) 941-3009
• Jodi Anfinson – firstname.lastname@example.org – (605) 360-1623
• Rob Feller – email@example.com – (605) 254-2050
Outdoor Living Expo, LLC 27176 Linda Ave, Tea, SD 57064 www.outdoorlivingexposf.com